View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:57 PM   #39
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by detayls View Post
kevinp,

Your statement flies in the face of the truth. Apple was the one to start the low prices on tablets. You can buy an iPad 2 for $399, which is a great deal.

Apple used to charge a lot more but they are much more competitive now.
I dunno, I still think they price on the high side, especially with the new Fire HD coming out. I just don't see the iPad 2 16GB at $399 being a great deal in comparison to the 8.9" Fire HD 16GB at $299. It has a bigger screen, but trades off for lower resolution. I just don't see enough benefit from a larger screen without at least comparable resolution to justify the $100 price premium.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote