View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 04:46 AM   #81
kaleissin
Connoisseur
kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaleissin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Sapkowski's witcher is (in contrary to English) already completely translated too.
Can't buy it for Kindle though since I don't have a German address and a German credit card/bank account.

That's what annoys me the most with ebooks really, only getting to buy the "international ebooks" from amazon.com If they are physical I can buy them from anywhere but if I wanted to buy physical books I wouldn't hang on mobileread now would I?

Hm, is all of Karl May's stuff ebookified?
kaleissin is offline   Reply With Quote