View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #3
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
Spoiler:
To give an excuse/reason to herd people into the silos and start their new society afresh with controllable populations. I took it that a certain group wanted the bomb to drop (so to speak) so they could remake society the way they wanted it.

Andrew
Spoiler:
Thanks for the quick reply, Andrew. I sort of got that, but it seems like a monstrous way to encourage a few of the elite to save themselves, and I was wondering if there was more to it?

Thinking about your answer, it does better explain why most of the "original" silo populace are taking memory wiping pills, due to the huge guilt that goes way beyond wiping out an enemy.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote