View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 02:13 AM   #4
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I say flip a 3 sided-coin and be done with it.

No, really, I'm sorry choosing is such a pain for you. We usually want more choice but I guess there can be too much choice. Especially with new readers seeming to pop up all over the place.

Good luck with your choice and I promise to forgive you if you don't buy a Kindle.
Deb, It is more of a two part problem for me Price and Longevity, If I am going to make that kind of investment I want to make sure I will be able to enjoy it years down the road even if I upgrade to a new device. And I believe that rests with the Format not necessarily with the Device. And Honestly I think I will go with the Kindle for several reasons but most importantly I would never make you mad! And to be honest in the past I have never had problem making a decision on a product before, (Heck I have bought Houses in less than a week of looking.)However I think because of that, I have chosen poorly on a few things that ended up with no support and a failed format. That is why the caution now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I haven't seen that one. (too busy downloading books and lurking /posting here)

But my question to you is....how comfortable is it reading one? Is the screen big enough? Is it backlit and will it cause eye strain after extensive reading? Easy to download books? Can you and your wife share?

I can certainly understand the need for all three in one if those are your interests.

Hope you find what you need soon. You've certainly put a lot of effort and research into it!
DG, I was not planning on using the Iphone as my primary Reader for longer than necessary, I was just hoping for some enlightenment from Sony on the next firmware update or Maybe a Kindle 2.0 since it is getting close the 1 year anniversary. As for the sharing, Gadgets have always been a solo endeavor for me. No worries there although I was planning a nice stocking stuffer for her to compliment whatever I buy. She doesn't like when I surprise her, For instance She really likes a certain TV personality that comes to Disney once in a blue moon, So I got her a round trip ticket, Rental car, Hotel the whole package and she is leaving today. SHe was mad she said I spent my Reader budget on her, I laughed because she didnt know I sold an old laptop to cover it. But I am getting off track her see what you ladies made me do.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote