View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:24 PM   #168
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I am Joy and I am an ebook addict.

I can no more resist an interesting-sounding free or cheap (99 cents! practically free!) ebook than I can resist breathing. Neither can I resist full-price books if they sound enticing enough (good author/reviews).

I have about 900 books on my nook (or archived). Probably 1/3 of them are unread as of yet.

My husband says I need to stop reading and talk to him sometime.
Congratulations on recognising that you have a problem. That's the first step.

Note that those 99¢ ebooks soon add up. And who knows — they might be offered for free sometime between now and when you eventually get around to reading them!

IMO the best option is to take a break from buying ebooks when your unread pile gets above a year or two's worth of reading.

Free ebooks don't count, of course, which makes it a bit easier.

Make a pledge today. For myself, I won't buy another ebook in June. It's now been a week since I bought an ebook.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote