View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
The option to create a signature will appear in your User CP - provided that you post at least 10 posts and have been with us for around one week ....
I may pop into Smashwords for the book on Breathing ...
Thanks you GeoffC. I did create my signature. Do you know, if we can add book pictures in signature? I know how to add but these take quite a bit of space in message. Thanks a lot for all your help.

BTW, you can add clickable book pictures in your signature; and signatures are allowed freely on any kind of board.
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote