Thread: Footnotes?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:40 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ade_mcc View Post
A +1 from me if this makes any difference whatsoever! I don't use footnotes in Sigil very often, but when I do, I always have to refer to my notes to remember how to do it correctly. A hyperlink editor would be magic.

On a related note, do any of the current e-readers or file formats work in a way that places the footnotes in the correct place, i.e. at the bottom of the page in question? It seems logical, but perhaps not the easiest to implement, especially with authors who like their footnotes to extend over a couple of pages!
Unfortunately this isn't something that either the ePub or the Mobipocket file format support. You can of course do it with PDF files.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote