View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #31
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cscat View Post
It does compile with tccmake, as I just use build.sh from JoppyFur:
tccmake main drawing.c text.c keyboard.c term.c -lpthread -lutil
Apparently, eliminating -lpthread is neither an option nor a solution.
I only update the tccmake script as needed when problems are reported with various kindle firmware versions.

The lpthread library worked on my kindle. On your firmware it may have a bad library loader script that needs to be fixed the same way as others in the tcc package.

Look at how tccmake bind mounts a file to replace an existing file. Compare the contents of the original and replacement file. Look to see if the libpthread library has the same problem. If so, it needs the same kind of fix. The bind mount temporarily replaces a file on the root partition until unmounted, without modifying the root partition.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote