View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 05:07 PM   #15
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I have 34G of music so I may look into this. Can you pick playlists from iTunes to upload.

Are you storing your DRM free books on there too.

Sounds interesting. And price is right.

Carol
Yes. But the music is still uploading! As soon as that is done, I will upload my books - but it seems I cannot make the cloud my calibre library, which was what I liked about Dropbox. But, I could upload my current library, and then email all new books to my kindle - that way they are automatically backed up under personal documents. Decisions, decisions!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote