View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:25 PM   #240
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony1988 View Post
That's a odd think to be very worried about. So a few words are underlined. I am sure you will be able to turn it off. If not I don't see how a word here or there underlined will ruin the reading experience for you.
Well, maybe I'm still used too much to the treebook. I don't want hyperlinks (for that's what they are, after all) in a book. Who puts them there? Who decides what word I need more information on? If I need more info I can find it myself, thank you (and probably from better sources).
And will we be able to turn them off? I certainly hope so, but knowing Kobo, I'll first have to absolutely sure before I buy.
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote