View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I tried the manual method suggested by the OP. I am afraid it didn't work for me. However, yesterday I fired up the Nexus to find that as I slept, the update to 4.2.2 had been downloaded and "did I want to install?".

I guess up here in New Zealand we just need to wait our turn until they get around to us. It always happens though, just when "they" are ready...
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote