View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #7
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
My update came through on Friday night I think. When I turned it on on Saturday I had a message telling me that the 4.2.2 update had been downloaded and was ready to install. No manual intervention needed on my part (in fact, I hadn't even known about it before that).
Same here. This is one of the reasons why I have a Nexus tablet. Having the latest version of Android as soon as it's released is a big plus.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote