View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #43
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's the Kindle app. They sent me a email telling me try the latest version which they added last night. I upgraded seems slightly better. I have a large Archive 3000+ books so it takes two minutes just to load. I can't even run it on my phone but it sluggish on the Samsung Galaxy 5 I just got. I have a feeling it's due to the how it's set up to check for recommends and best sellers and sync the entire library at the same time.
Thanks.
That explains the Kindle app, which had the biggest problems on Nexus 7.
But Nexus 7 is extremely slow in other tasks as well.
Scrolling through the list of apps for example (in the settings, for example when wanting to manually move an app to SD).
Or when choosing an app (again, in the settings) for checking the details or uninstalling it.

Re. the Kindle app: Isn't that the same version as on other Android tablets? Kindle app works perfectly fine on Sony tablet P for example.
I only have this lag and crashing on Nexus 7.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote