View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 08:07 PM   #13
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
Insignia is decent, and but they too often seem to really push the race to the bottom, all the while just appear to be a "me too" or "also ran", with people buying more known brands.
I own a couple of Insignia products. They are pretty decent quality for the price. I wouldn't classify Insignia as pushing the race to the bottom. I have purchased much more expensive products that didn't last half as long as the Insignia products I still own. In fact, I remember reading in 2010 that one of their picture frames was named among the NY Times best tech products of the year. While the Flex may not be able to compete with the likes of Apple, Amazon, and Samsung, like ftjorres indicated a $199 Black Friday offering could set off the holiday tablet war in which consumers end up the winners.

Last edited by obsessed2; 10-18-2012 at 08:11 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote