View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:28 AM   #7
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
This.
More specifically, it's usually related to the internal clock getting out of sync. When that happens (in my experience) the "most recently read" ebook goes to the very end of the list.

Turn on the wireless and synchronize.
Yep. THat happened to me today; my DX froze on a PDF, and I had to soft reset it to get it back (long hold of the power switch). That messed up the clock. A 'Sync a check for items' fixed it.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote