View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 08:21 PM   #10
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Do you use it with a Vizio TV as a remote? If so how does it work for that. I might buy one if it works well for that and like above, it would be me "coffee table" tablet.
They have an IR port and a universal Remote Control app, but the reviews of the app have not been that great. That's the only thing that kept me from throwing one in my already too expensive cart full yesterday.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote