View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #164
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Don't you think that most of the time the reader will be outdated before there is a need for service? I should think so and thus I'd not worry about buying it from overseas. On the other hand, there will be lots of other readers available until I really need a new one. Buying a new reader in the next three years would be just out of greed/new gadget fever in my case. OTOH, I am prone to those sins
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote