View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #140
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Well my story is a bit different. I worked in a print shop in prepress and disliked the management. I quit. While searching the Positions Vacant ads I noticed a job for an eBook Maker. I applied, the interview was the next day. Where on Earth was I going to learn how to make eBooks in one night?

I got the job. Still here. Still there.
Have you been paying your monthly fee for training that I just made up? If not, you can remit it to me via the PM function.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote