View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 06:44 AM   #13
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
call a spade a spade. I'm the one that used the expression and I used it for good reason. there are a couple of people that do not have kindles that come into the kindle forums and make repeated disparaging remarks about them. in this particular case it was ONCE AGAIN about the 1984 debacle. they don't have a kindle, it doesn't and didn't affect them. to bring these issues up again is more than , it is trolling for a reaction.

so... I call a troll a troll
So a troll is someone that makes a reference to something that happened that you don't want people to know about? Someone was worried about what Amazon could do to their Kindle, he had a right to know what Amazon has done to people's Kindles in the past.

And you must be some sort of super computer hacker to know what devices people own.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote