Thread: Nook
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:09 PM   #15
Lsantiago7859
Enthusiast
Lsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLsantiago7859 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Samsung 10.1 tablet, Nook HD+ and SONY PRS-T2
AnotherGRANDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNutt View Post
I've heard that the refurbished Nooks look brand new and you'd never know they're refurbished. It sounds like a good way to save some money. But if you want a color then go for it. Get what you want, not what's going to save you a little bit of money.
This is the way I went, through Buy.com. Of course it will be a Xmas present for my grandson. He is not so much a reader as a student, I thought this would suit his purposes. I have a SONY, and I love it. He can't have it
Lsantiago7859 is offline   Reply With Quote