View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 03:02 PM   #82
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
YOU are not a nice chicken!

Dsvick was just trying to help KK out with a time management problem, and you start in wishing him misfortune!

I've had enough! No more nice guy. I'm going to file a complaint with one of the mods!

Wait a minute.

YOU are one of the mods!

Now I see it, a fifth columnist in our very midst!! Are the other mods chickens too, just in disguise?

I bet I'm going to be sent off to a re-education camp where I'll learn to eat tofu hot dogs with bean sprouts. YUCK

Churches used to offer scantuary. I wonder if KFC can do that?

Too late!

It's chickenman! He's everywhere! He's everywhere!"

Spoiler:
You have to be kinda old to know that one. Chickenman Wiki

SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote