View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:12 AM   #65
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by novou View Post
I figured it out, having a µSD card in the Kobo during startup breaks the loading.

Once nickel loads, you can put the µSD card back in (even before loading the Library/plugin) and everything works fine. This occurred when I had some epubs & pdfs on the card and also appeared when I didn't have any indexed files on the card, just some ignored fonts & Calibre files. (I don't think content is the issue.)
I have a µSD card in my KT so I gave it a try without it. But it seems now the plugin forces a reboot on my device, i.e if I go to the Library, wait a while then press the Home button to get out, after a few seconds the led lights up blue and the device goes through a full power on.
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote