View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #48
hrosvit
Moron
hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hrosvit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Galaxy Note 2, Nook ST
I responded "a little", because about 95% of my reading is not in direct sunlight. However, I went to the beach with my family this summer, and spent about 4 hours a day for a week reading in direct sunlight (with frequent liberal doses of 50spf sunblock). I loved it! Also, while the weather is still good, I sometimes will come home from work and (after dealing with the kids) sit out on the front patio with a cigar and a beer and read. So, late afternoon sunlight. I give the e-ink screen the big thumbs up - an LED screen would have been useless.
hrosvit is offline   Reply With Quote