View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 12:38 PM   #1
EbookNovice
Banned
EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.EbookNovice solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
What happens if my PC crashes and the Reader App stops working?

Hi all, I hope I'm not becoming tiresome with the questions I've been asking lately!

Okay, so I now know that if I lose my Sony PRS-T2 I'm fine because I can just sync the replacement to my PC and my books and my notes will be synced to the new device assuming the replacement is a PRS-T2, right?. The quotes I've highlighted and uploaded to Evernote will be there because Evernote runs on the cloud so it'll always be there.

However, what happens if my PC crashes and my hard drive dies? If I sync my PRS-T2, which is the last copy of my e-books and highlights, would the Reader software look at my PC and think that the PC is the most 'up to date' and therefore it'll wipe out my PRS-T2? How would this work?

Also, in the case where the PRS-T2 dies and the PC is fine, what would happen if the replacement Reader device I buy is a Sony PRS-T3 or a PRS-T1 and not the PRS-T2? I wish Sony had a cloud solution for everything...

Thank you for any help!
EbookNovice is offline   Reply With Quote