View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 AM   #23
Ayla7
Connoisseur
Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Ayla7 has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
It is very useful for studying foreign languages.
I was planning to use this feature for the same purpouse

A suggestion: Now, when I turn the device off and turn it on again, only the last book I had opened re-opens automatically. I would prefer that all the books (or applications) that I had open in multitasking reopened again automatically.
Ayla7 is offline   Reply With Quote