View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
jupstin
Groupie
jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jupstin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
Interesting question. I bet it's a per-word average over all books, but I fear it may actually be a "page-turn rate" average that doesn't take font size into account. It's an irrational fear with no basis in reality.

Recently, I loaded up a "Complete Sherlock Holmes" file, and it could not come to a conclusion about how long it thinks it will take me to finish that. I'm wondering if the length of that book sort of threw a wrench in the system. It's been since adding it that I've noticed these problems.
jupstin is offline   Reply With Quote