View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:18 PM   #27
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am currently washing the bedding and vacuuming the bed (dogs + beach = sand dunes forming in the bed). While that's going on, I'm finishing up on catching up on MR's overnight traffic, and then I will be going upstairs to continue to classify and keyword and categorise photos in Aperture (I'm about to start on the backlog of scanned negatives - scanning is incomplete too - and the DSLR's photos, after having done the P&S digi's and the scanned slides and polaroids. In other words, the real work is about to begin).

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote