View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #3
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
I watch TV over antenna, internet, and have netflix. The cost per month...is the cost of netflix so less than $20.

Since I really don't watch sports, except for the occasional MLB or NFL playoff game, which is on broadcast TV anyway, this works for me and is really seems far superior on a cost/benefit basis to cable in general. I know the vast majority of households watch TV through cable though. When I am over my friend's or family's houses, I am amazed by how many TV channels they get...and even more amazed by how useless those channels are as the tv quality isn't very high in my opinion...so the cost doesn't seem to be worth it. why pay so much for the movie channels when you can get unlimited selection from netflix?
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote