View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Honestly, I would consider the grammar rules to be very fluid at the moment. If I am responding to a newbie in the "Introduce Yourself" forum, then I make sure to be as clear and concise as possible and use e-book vs p-book and try to refer to the device as "your reading device." In general threads such as this one, ebook and pbook convey my message without causing confusion.

However, in the Llounge, it is a thingy and it reads books. Anyone foolhardy enough to venture there will figure it out from context, if any context should occur.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote