View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 08:59 AM   #62
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
Also, the one thing tablets are best for is reading color content such as comics and magazines, both of which benefit immensely from increased screen size and resolution.
And then some.
So far the few comics and mags I've tried so far look waaay better to the FireHD9 compared to even a FullHD PC monitor. Pixel density does matter. Up to a point.
Also, I've long been an advocate of 16x10 aspect screens over 4x3 for reading: It's good to see I was right that it is an optimum aspect for reading, both in portrait and dual-column landscape.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote