View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:44 AM   #271
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
abrizz, it took about 3 weeks for me to get my order. I can't quite remember how I paid for my order but I think I just used my credit card. Not sure but I don't think they accept Paypal. The ordering process from aliexpress went very smoothly -- they give you a certain time frame to expect your order, and within which time frame you can file a complaint/open a dispute if items received are not to your satisfaction.

Will post pictures later as am still at work and don't have my camera with me
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote