View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 01:12 AM   #35303
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Actually I prefer to load it. My wife, my ex-DIL, my son's girlfriend—all of them seem to believe that you stack spoons and plates against each other, the soap & water will somehow magically make its way between them.
That is a well-known technique to get the other person, who really cares about 'clean', to do the load and start. My girlfriend employed this technique, for various household chores, when she was first married. She now enjoys a life free of household chores and a husband that does it all while she smiles and gives him compliments and big hugs.....

Right now, I am waiting for my bowl of tomato soup to be ready and curling up with my blanket.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote