View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:03 AM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Creamed chipped beef on toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
You caught me skimming and not paying a lot of attention.
Actually what occurred to me was a chain of cafeterias from back in the past that had the best string beans that anyone could make. Probably unhealthy with the bacon, butter and salt put in them.

S&S Cafeteria.

My wife and I ate dinner (lunch in the South) at an S&S Cafeteria on the first day of our Honeymoon.
I'm somewhat surprised a cafeteria would call itself S&S. I remember a certain breakfast delicacy we used to call "S&S" back in the day. I'd explain that, but then I'd have to ban myself for violating our "family-friendly/work-safe" posting rules.

Oh, wait. That was "SOS". Never mind!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 10-12-2012 at 04:07 AM. Reason: formatting.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote