View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
[Kindle Touch]Has anyone figured out how to login to SkyDrive?

I've been able to access Dropbox, Google Drive, and even Amazon Cloud Drive using the KT browser, but I'm unable to sign in to SkyDrive. It gives no error, but just returns to the Sign In page.

I'm able to sign in to Hotmail (via mobile.live.com) but this session does not let me click over to SkyDrive (probably one of those 'new window' things). Wondered if there was a workaround...
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote