View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunwoody View Post
Hi all,

Apologies in advance if i have posted this in the wrong place - i hope not - but this is my first foray here.

The question i have is this. I have created my ebooks by importing htm files into calibre. I have then gone all through the associated tweaks and so forth to get it how i want it. So far so good. My problem is this - when i update the source htm file, how do i go about importing that changed file into my library without deleting the existing ebook and starting again. I guess i'm missing something obvious - but it's so obvious i can't work it out.

Thanks in advance

Gunwoody
You are editing the whole 'book' if you change 1 bit

Tweak EPUB (there is a Tweak setting for HTML)
You can slide a REPLACEMENT file (exact names and internal ID references must be maintained) into the book and click rebuild.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote