View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #5
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinwalia View Post
I wanted to check how is original iPad performing with iOS 4.3 as I am planning to buy one instead of iPad 2. Please do share if it is slow or pretty much same. In general I am interested in performance of Kindle app, safari, mail, iBooks and bluefire reader.

Thanks.
er, I can let you know when I try it. I don't want to brick my jailbreak though, so it may not be for a while.
I'd reckon it's pretty much the same performance wise as 4.2.1 with perhaps incremental improvements to the OS. I haven't checked exactly what they are yet..
So yeah - about what you'd expect I guess!
/obvious
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote