View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 06:18 AM   #8
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Man that screen looks tiny! I finally received my OQO, which brings me to my first question about this device... How does it handle heat dispersion? Does it get very hot, or is it noisy? Secondly, how was the battery life? Can you get more than 2.5 hours of active use out of it, without having to turn everything off? Does it have a dedicated keyboard, or did they take the same tact as Samsung and forgo(?) a keyboard for a funky new input method; i.e., onscreen thumboard? Just curious. Thanks!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote