View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 01:17 AM   #39
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Update: In hindsight I think I may know why jasontaylor7 came to the conclusion he did. I explained my reasonable guess in this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontaylor7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
As PeterT has already pointed out Tabs and indents are two different things.
For this reason, I ask that you treat this post differently from my others. (And don't delete it.)
I responded to this assertion that I ever actually deleted any post of yours from the calibre forum. As it turns out you decided to verify what I had previously stated, that as far as I am aware no post of yours has ever been deleted from the calibre forum.

Thank you for the honest response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasontaylor7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I apologize if I'm wrong
Good. In your IM you said you didn't care if I wrote about this. So here goes. My first post to this site, mobileread.com was post post #2413094. Now it live. But it wasn't.
More precisely I stated, Personally I don't care what you do, but if I were you I would go and reread what was stated.

The deleted then restored post you're referring to is this post in the Workshop forum.

So you are verifying that what I previously wrote was 100% correct, as the Workshop forum is not part of the Calibre forum. Thanks again for your honesty. The group of moderators here in the Calibre forum have no input into what goes on elsewhere on this board.

Now if you would like help with your mobi to epub problem please create a new thread with details so we can help you out.

Good Reading!

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 02-10-2013 at 03:39 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote