View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #35372
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Sounds like a potential market there....hmmm....

Another few months and there will be a hundred different ones for sale here. I just was never good at delayed gratification. I want what I want NOW.
Besides, it's fun to figure out how to make something I can use, even if two months from now I wind up buying a commercially made dock because the one I made looks like Frankenstein's Summer Camp A&C project.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote