View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:53 AM   #183
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
Hi,

I tried COPS 0.2.3 on a Synology DS-211j and it works fine - in principle.

Using my Windows Webbrowser or a Linux box "wget", everything works as designed.

If I access COPS via the Kobo Touch browser, I see the starting page, but every click just seems to reload the (current) starting page. I can't get to any of the subpages. Btw - this also happens on your cops demo server.
I also have a Kobo Touch (with latest firmware 2.3.1) and I can't reproduce your problems. When I tested the latest COPS release my Touch was on firmware 2.1.5 and everything worked great.

I really don't know what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morg View Post
With my wife's Sony PRS-T2 I can open and navigate the site(s) fine, but I get errors when trying to download a book. The reader says "Download not possible. Content is not supported on device".
Using wget, I got a mimetype of "application/octet-stream" both on my and on your demo server, though as far as I could see in the source, epub should send an "application/epub+zip" mimetype.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm new to ebook readers (and calibre and cops).

Oh, I forgot - the Kobo Touch is firmware 2.1.5 (12.10.12), the Sony PRS-T2 is ver 1.0.03.09110.
Best regards
Sebastian
In 0.2.3, I added the octet-stream mimetype to make it work better with Kindle. With that change I didn't have any problem on my Kobo Touch but maybe your PRS-T2 does not like it.

Can you try to remove or comment line 90 of fetch.php :
Code:
 header('Content-Type: application/octet-stream');
Maybe it'll fix book download on your PRS-T2.

Thanks in advance.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote