View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
fredlave
Connoisseur
fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fredlave ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Premade CM 10 uSD cards for sale by N2A

N2A, the company that sells SD cards with a bootable version of CM7, now is offering a CM10 version for $30 on an 8GB uSD card and on more capacious cards, up 64 GB at additional cost. N2A says it is donating a portion of its profits to Cynaogenmod Development. Their website shows the CM10 card available for the Nook Tablet only - not yet for the Nook Color. I searched Google for more specifics, e.g., which version CM10 they are using but couldn't find this information. I have CM10 Alpha 0.612 on my Nook Tablet (thanks livramax) and it runs well but it's still a bit rough around the edges.
(I have no association with N2A, not even as a customer, but CM7 and CM10 have given my obsolescent NT a shot in the arm at no risk to the warranty.)
fredlave is offline   Reply With Quote