View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 01:54 AM   #62
ray77
ray77 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
hi tubemonkey,
i've checked your thread regularly and i think that its really a cool thread
better than check the offers at amazon site
and.... would you mind if i ask you a few questions regarding the special offers? some questions (most of them ) are silly and very noob questions, but its really confused me
here we go
1. can i use amazon gift card as a payment for this offer "Pay $10 for $20 Amazon Gift Card"?
2. for the audible promo, this catches my eyes: "free daily subscription to The New York Times or The Wall Street Journal"
does it mean that i can get 6 months subscription with just $6? can it delivered to a customer who lived outside US? Can it delivered to computer?
3. does audiobooks have texts like a normal ebook in addition to audio? so we can read along with the spoken words?
how do we navigate from section to section? is it possible to convert an audiobooks to mp3 so i can listen it with my mobile phone?
i've never experienced audio books before and i've googled but so far it seems that i cant find the answers i lookin for
4. does the newest offer which is originally for kindle 3G can be applied for kindle 3 wifi as well? its really tempting
thanks , sorry for bothering
ray77 is offline   Reply With Quote