View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 04:44 PM   #12
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
My policy is to review only those books that are exceptional -- exceptionally good or exceptionally bad. Very rarely I will review a book that fits in neither category because I think either the author has talent that needs to be directed or the book could be exceptionally good with a little bit of reworking. That was the case with Olivia's Kiss by Catherine Robinson. I reviewed the book (click here to access the review) and noted that it has the potential to be outstandingly good with some developmental editing.
I appreciated your review. It takes time and energy to craft thoughtful critiques and yours was especially helpful. Thanks again!
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote