View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Reduced price

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekraver View Post
I've decided to go for the Entourage Edge and so I am selling my Kindle DX with the Octo slip case (which costs about $35 new). The Kindle has been lightly used, kept in its case and is in perfect condition. Asking $400 obo. Would prefer a local buyer in Seattle/Redmond area but I'll ship it if necessary. USB network hack is installed; I will remove it if desired.
Reduced price to $380 including shipping.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote