View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 09:05 AM   #4
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Thanks very much for the Adobe Pro suggestion, but I'm going to stick with the freeware suggestions. Principally because I'm a Ubuntu Hardy Herron fan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frabjous
I don't understand why you'd want to convert these from PDF to another format. For a highly technical book, PDF is the best format to use, and the Kindle DX reads PDFs natively.
I want to convert they, because as they are only images of pages(as every PDF is), the fonts on my Kindle, got too much small and difficult the reading.

I like your signature, that is a parody of Visa ads, principally the Micro$oft part
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote