View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #48
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
But is it possible to have a Balloon Help with the actual saved term? (I know how to see it using the long way )
Not in any of the popup menus. Tool tips aren't supported there. That leaves the edit/create dialog, which would imply detecting that the mouse pointer is over a reference to a saved search. I don't know if there is a way to see a "hover" and parsing the text to identify referencing a saved search at exactly that point in the text would be"interesting". So unless I misunderstood you, it isn't likely.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote