View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:37 PM   #220
heySkippy
Groupie
heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heySkippy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Apple should be doing 2880x1900 on a 17.3" screen without the doubling which wastes have the pixels. Otherwise, you pay extra for a resolution you cannot effectively use.
The retina screen on the 15" MBP is simply beautiful. Everything from text to photographs just looks better. I actually dislike using my wife's iMac now because I can see the pixels in text.

Saying all those extra pixels are wasted is just silly. They're available to be a larger desktop any time I want. Fact is, the vast majority of the time I would prefer to have ultra-crisp text and graphics in a desktop size that's appropriate for the size of the screen.
heySkippy is offline   Reply With Quote