View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It's a lot better to sell rugs online then in-store. The website is a good place to branch out.
Whaaa?? Where do you get that idea?

Home furnishings are horrible to buy online - unless you can check a B&M first. How can I check the hand of the fabric? How can I check the construction of the item? How do I make sure the fabrics used in the rug are as advertised? Is it loop, cut loop, pile? *shudder*