View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 12:29 PM   #3
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
Well, reviewers missed the point big time. It's not "Nuclear for Dummies", it's an engineering book with materials that engineers in nuclear field should know very well. So, every review "I sold my BMW to buy this book" and making fun with this book - and I'm sure nobody read it - is totally missed in this case. While you can buy a best-seller for a few dollars, at the same time there are medicine book at $400 and nobody writes "Heart surgery?! What the heck?!! Who needs that?!" So, grow up reviewers, a medicine book is surely more worth than Tom Clancy because it saves life, and in an engineering book about nuclear science there is more science than in all best sellers together. As always in life, it's not appropriate to make fun of something you don't know, you may make fun of yourself.
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote