View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't have content server set up to try, but I just downloaded an ePub from my Dropbox and it downloaded and opens fine on my stock NC (1.2). The only downside I can see, which will depend on the user, is that it goes into the My Downloads folder, as opposed to Books, in the file system so doesn't show up in your library like a file placed in Books does so you have to browse to the downloads folder to access the book. The stock NC's 'My Files' file browser isn't a full file manager so you can't move books from one folder to another like you can if you root and use a file manager like Astro.

If someone has a test content server set up with some public domain books on it I'd be happy to try a download from there too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote